Executive Director Sherry Lachman joined an impressive panel on today's episode of WNPR's "Where We Live" to speak about the intersection of the opioid crisis and child welfare in Connecticut and beyond.
Panelists on the program included:
- Sherry Lachman - Founder and Executive Director of Foster America
- Elizabeth Duryea - Department of Children and Families Chief of Staff and principal lead in launching DCF’s new Family Stability Program
- Karen Hanson - Director of the Family-Based Recovery Services Program at the Yale Child Studies Center
- Heidi Veltheim- Family-Based Recovery senior clinician
- John Grant - Producer and Writer of Understanding the Opioid Crisis
Listen to the full episode online here.